Friday, August 31, 2007

Top 10 Hillary Clinton Campaign Promises

Sen. Hillary Clinton was recently on David Letterman to announce her Top 10 campaign promises:

10. Bring stability and long term security to The View.

9. Each year, on my birthday, every American gets a free cupcake.

8. You will have the option of rolling dice against the IRS for double or nothing on your taxes.

7. If you're having trouble getting a flight and Air Force 1 is available, it's yours.

6. My Vice President will never shoot a guy in the face.

5. Turn Gitmo into a Dairy Queen.

4. For over a century there have been only 2 Dakotas... I plan to double that.

3. We will finally have a president who doesn't mind pulling over and asking for directions--- am I right ladies???

2. I will appoint a committee to find out what the heck is happening on Lost.

1. One more pants-suit joke and Letterman disappears.

No comments: