Monday, June 30, 2008

W Movie Poster: Pic of the Day 6/30


Above, an early teaser for Oliver Stone's W- a biopic of our Commander-in-Chief. It's complete with some of the hilarious (or, pathetic) Bushisms that defined the "Improbable President."

In case you can't see them, here are a few of my favorites:

- I'm honored to shake the hand of the brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut-off by the brutal Sadaam Hussein.

- I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be... hold hands.

- And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who would defeat us in Iraq.

- There's been a lot of rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft.

And, of course...

No comments: