Thursday, November 8, 2007

Recap: The Gore-acle on 30 Rock

As I mentioned last month, Al Gore taped an episode of 30 Rock, and it aired tonight as part of NBC's "Green Week."

Gore had a pretty minor role, but that show is hilarious and I'm doing my part to keep it on the air. So, check it out online here for free. I'll post my favorite quote from the episode below, and feel free to post your own in the comment section. Or you can just send them to me during my weekly 30 Rock fan club chat on mindgrapes.net... ok that's not real, but if anyone wants to start it let me know.

(my future ex-wife)Liz Lemon: Jack you have to fire Greenzo!
Jack Donaghy (reading over focus group test results): Are you crazy? They love him in every demographic: colored people, broads, fairies, commies. Gosh, we gotta update these forms.

No comments: