Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Belated to SAM Online

On July 3, SAM Online celebrated it's first birthday. About one year ago, after reading Al Gore's The Assault on Reason, I resurrected my mission to build a political blog (I'd flirted with and abandoned two years earlier). Special thanks to everyone who has supported the site by reading, posting or commenting.

Here are some of SAM's stats through its first year:

32,000- estimated hits for the site in its first year.

457- number of posts to date on SAM

15- people who have posted articles

75- highest number of posts in any month (Feb. '08)

14-0- the record of my fantasy baseball team, "Keith's Stache"

219- estimated in- class hours I spent on the blog
Although activity has dipped on the site since I graduated (thanks, NY State Bar Examiners), I am very hopeful that SAM will continue through November's elections. As always, anyone is welcome to post-- just contact me (sammagonline@gmail.com). Thanks again, and spread the word...

No comments: