Sunday, April 6, 2008

NY Post Assembles Killer Jokes

The NY Post actually did something constructive-- they asked some of the country's top comedians for the best joke they've heard in the last year. Several of the best responses were political. Below are my favorites, you can find the full article here.

Barack Obama bowled a 37. Is he black enough for you now?
- Bill Maher

John McCain is so old that running for President is on his bucket list.
- Jeffrey Ross

I think I might vote for Barack Obama. Because I live in New York City and have been giving black guys change for the past 10 years. I want to see what it feels like for a black guy to give me change.
- Nick Dipaolo

During a "Weekend Update" segment about Eliot Spitzer: And you wanted to have sex with a hooker but you didn't want to wear a condom? Really?!? That might not be scary if you were client number 1, but you were client number 9. I wear a condom if I'm ninth in line at the deli.
- Seth Meyers

My girlfriend said, "I hate it when you finish my sentences." So I said, "Period."
- Sean Keane

Gasoline prices are highest in Hawaii, closing in on $4 a gallon. President Bush said, "See, I told you it wasn't only in our country!"
- David Brenner

Have you heard they're doing a sequel to "Brokeback Mountain?"

No, what's it called?

"Brokeback Mountain 2."
- David Wain

No comments: